You’re IN for the FREE 5-day Challenge: Create & Flow
I’m so happy you’re joining me for Create & Flow, a 5-day program to unlock and unleash your creativity, so you can experience the deep fulfillment of making art.
Here’s how to access the program.
1. Request to join the Facebook group here, where all the sessions will be held. Please note that your request will remain pending until the first day of the challenge, 4/19.
2. Mark your calendar! The sessions will take place in the Facebook group on:
4/19 – 11 am PT
4/20 – 11 am PT
4/21 – 1 pm PT
4/22 – 5:30 pm PT
4/23 – 10:30 am PT
Each session will be between 30-60 mins, depending on what’s needed.
There will be replays, but I highly recommend joining LIVE whenever you’re able, so that you can ask questions and get coached in real time.
3. Reply to the email you’re about to get and let me know your deepest desire for this challenge. What outcome or shift would make your heart sing at the end of the 5 days?
Any questions? Let me know, otherwise I’ll see you on Monday!
– 5 days to reclaim your identity as an ARTIST
– 5 days to be deeply held, encouraged and guided as you get into the wildly fulfilling flow of creating every day
– 5 days to get clear on what you most want to create… and get started.
– 5 days to discover what stops you from completing your projects, and break through.
It’s Spring… The days are getting longer, the sun is getting stronger, the moon will be getting brighter -let’s harness the light of this very special time of year and create some MAGIC.
We start on April 19.
About Your Guide, Tara Divina
Tara Divina draws on her experience as a Vice President at the Warner Music Group, professional musician, clothing designer, and successful entrepreneur, to offer business & creative coaching for writers, musicians and artists.
She empowers them to prioritize their creative projects, build an organic fan base using authentic self expression, and generate a sustainable income using all of their gifts.
She is also tapped into karmic patterns, purpose and destiny through the lens of Vedic Astrology, and combines her gift of seeing the unseen with practical know how to help creatives get clear on their purpose and core message.